Comment on Aldona's blog
I'll make a comentary about the article Joie de Vivre Hospitality Introduces Experience-Based Loyalty Program.
It is a great idea to reward regular costumers with "personal experiences". It is creative, original and might work very well for a certain type of client. However, I do not think that we can say that this is the future of loyalty programs.
I beleive that the regular type of fidelity program that we have today will continue to be used by most of the companies. Because people are different and have different desires. If there is a choice between a "ballon ride" and a "palm top" for example, there will always be demand for both.
I'll make a comentary about the article Joie de Vivre Hospitality Introduces Experience-Based Loyalty Program.
It is a great idea to reward regular costumers with "personal experiences". It is creative, original and might work very well for a certain type of client. However, I do not think that we can say that this is the future of loyalty programs.
I beleive that the regular type of fidelity program that we have today will continue to be used by most of the companies. Because people are different and have different desires. If there is a choice between a "ballon ride" and a "palm top" for example, there will always be demand for both.

2 comments:
Wonderful images...where do you find them? Thank you for your commentary's on others' blogs. Please include a link to their original comment. The link to the article is also appreciated.
Nice work
You've got me! I'm a Flickr addicted! rsss
The best thing is that these are photos had been taken by amateurs (most of the time)! There are some really great ones!
Post a Comment