
The article talks about this new luxury type of spa created by the Jumeirah group. The group that has as slog "stay different", is promoting this new spa which is supposed to be centered on ‘self discovery’. They're objective is to transform the way spas are defined today.
From what I have read and heard about the Jumeirah group I am sure that it will be extremely luxury just to the point that people will ask: " Is this real?". As everybody knows it's the same group that owns the Burj Al Arab (world’s tallest and most luxurious hotel - Dubai).It is sure that there are many millionaires that are willing to pay whatever it costs for all the luxe; but the question is: With all these huge investments and cost, do they really make money?
From what I have read and heard about the Jumeirah group I am sure that it will be extremely luxury just to the point that people will ask: " Is this real?". As everybody knows it's the same group that owns the Burj Al Arab (world’s tallest and most luxurious hotel - Dubai).It is sure that there are many millionaires that are willing to pay whatever it costs for all the luxe; but the question is: With all these huge investments and cost, do they really make money?
No comments:
Post a Comment